Are you looking for ways to manage stress, improve relationships, problem solve, and build confidence?
Life can be better.
- Stress management for home and work.
- Problem solving.
- Someone to talk to about improving communication, setting better limits, and sorting out priorities.
- Using primarily Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques, learn better ways to handle thoughts, emotions, and behavior. What is CBT? Click here
- Usual and customary fees paid by medical insurance policies with a co-pay or through EAPs (Employee Assistance Programs) provided through employers, which are no cost to the client.
- Private pay with sliding scale fees available, on request.
Zanda Hilger is an LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and other techniques.
Located in Watauga near Hwy. 377 and North Tarrant Parkway
~ by appointment only ~
Zanda Hilger, LPC
8325 Whitley Rd, Ste 200
Watauga, TX 76148